###What is BUSD?
Binance USD (BUSD) is a 1:1 USD-backed stable coin issued by Binance (in partnership with Paxos), Approved and regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), The BUSD Monthly Audit Report can be viewed from the official website. Launched on 5 Sep 2019, BUSD aims to meld the stability of the dollar with blockchain technology. It is a digital fiat currency, issued as ERC-20 and supports BEP-2.
###BUSD Use Case
Based on the price stability, Stablecoin plays an important role in transactions, payments and settlement, and Decentralised Finance (DeFi).
Here are some of the BUSD use case:
– Transfer your digital dollars (BUSD) anywhere in minutes, with low cost and on the blockchain.
– Trade BUSD on different exchanges and DEX.
– Deposit BUSD to earn an interest rate.
– Pay BUSD as payment for goods and services.
– Use BUSD as collateral and loan asset.
– Use BUSD as cross collateral in Futures.
– Store BUSD on an exchange or in a wallet.
###How can you buy BUSD?
You can buy BUSD from exchanges, for the latest list of exchanges and trading pairs for this cryptocurrency, click on our market pairs tab (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-usd/markets). You can purchase and redeem BUSD from Paxos: (https://www.paxos.com/busd/)
|Withdrawal fee||17.9 BUSD|
|Symbol||Min amount||Max amount||Min cost||Max cost||State|
|BUSD / BTC||1 BUSD||220000 BUSD||0.001 BTC||25 BTC||Delisted|
|BUSD / USDT||1 BUSD||200000 BUSD||1 USDT||200000 USDT||Trading|
|BUSD / EUR||1 BUSD||200000 BUSD||1 EUR||200000 EUR||Trading|
|BUSD / EBASE||1 BUSD||220000 BUSD||1 EBASE||200000 EBASE||Delisted|